Shortly after 8pm Sunday Evening Theresa, Philadelphia, Evans Mills, LaFargeville Fire Departments, and Indian River Ambulance were dispatched to 103 Morgan St. in the Village of Theresa for a possible Structure Fire, House full of smoke. Upon arrival of Theresa Units, it was confirmed that there had been a furnace malfunction filling the house with smoke. Ventilation of the structure was completed by Theresa Engine Crew.
All mutual aid Fire Departments were canceled per Theresa Command.
Indian River Ambulance did respond to the scene.
All Theresa Fire Units were clear of the scene just before 9pm