Theresa, Evans Mills, Philadelphia, and LaFargeville Fire Departments along with Indian River Ambulance were toned out for a possible structure on Red Lake Road in the Village of Theresa at 6:35pm Friday Evening. Upon arrival of Fire Units there was nothing showing. An Investigation took place to find the point of origin of the smoke. After finding the point of origin is was concluded that the problem was a malfunctioning hot water heater. Ventilation took place in the basement. All mutual aid was canceled by command and all Theresa Fire Units were back in service by 7:10pm.